Relax with a bowl of this noodle dish.
Bacon Noodle Surprise
- 1 pound fettuccine (substitute with egg noodles)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 head cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 cup sour cream
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, saute olive oil and bacon over medium heat until crisped.
- Add the butter, cabbage and onion. Season with salt and pepper and cook until tender.
- Drain the cooked pasta. Add it to the pot with the cabbage. Add the parsley, sour cream and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.