Relax with a bowl of this noodle dish.
Michael Symon's Bacon Noodle Surprise
- 1 Package Pasta
- 1 Head of Cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 Bunch Parsley
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Package Bacon
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- Onion (chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pot add olive oil and bacon and cook until well done.
- In a large saute pan add butter, cabbage and onion. Cook until tender. Add a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer cabbage and onions to pot with bacon. Add parsley.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Once cooked add pasta to cabbage pot. Add sour cream and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.