Clinton shows you how to make the ULTIMATE bar snack you won't want to miss!
Hot and Spicy Cheese Twists
- 2 Cups Finely shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dried Rosemary (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried; Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Sheet; Frozen puff pastry (thawed)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Water
- Preheat Oven to 425°F. Place one rack in top third of the oven, the other in lower third. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine Cheese, Rosemary, Red Pepper Flakes, and Salt and Pepper in a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Egg and Water to make the Egg Wash. Set aside.
- Working on a floured surface, cut one piece of the pastry dough in half crosswise. Brush both rectangles with the Egg Wash. Distribute the Cheese Mixture evenly onto the pastry, pressing down lightly so it adheres to the dough. Flip one rectangle so the cheese side is down. Brush with Egg Wash and place the second rectangle on top so cheese is on the outside of both rectangles.
- Cut dough lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips. Twist the strips to and pinch the ends to the shape holds. Place on baking sheet leaving 1 inch between each piece.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm or room temperature.