Even the pickiest of eaters are going to love this flavor packed pork!
Hot & Spicy Grilled Pork Chops
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 4 (6oz each) Bone-in Pork Chops, at least 1-inch thick
- 4 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 (22oz) can BUSH’S® Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin’ Beans®
- For Rub:
- In medium bowl mix together brown sugar, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- For Pork Chops:
- With basting brush, lightly coat both sides of chops with oil, then evenly coat with rub.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium-low heat. When grill is hot, using tongs, place chops on grill and cook 10 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Remove chops from grill and place on serving platter.
- Serve with BUSH’S® Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin’ Beans’ Beans®.