A great St. Patty's Day treat!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 sugar cubes
- 3/4 cup hot coffee
- 1 1/2 ounce irish whiskey
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- Fill glass with very hot water to pre-heat, then empty.
- Drop in two cocktail sugar cubes.
- Pour hot coffee into hot glass until it is about three-quarters full.
- Stir until the sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
- Add full jigger of Irish Whiskey for proper taste and body.
- Top with a collar of lightly whipped heavy cream by pouring over a spoon. Enjoy it while piping hot.
rate this recipe