A great St. Patty's Day treat!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 sugar cubes
- 3/4 cup hot coffee
- 1 1/2 ounce irish whiskey
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- Fill glass with very hot water to pre-heat, then empty.
- Drop in two cocktail sugar cubes.
- Pour hot coffee into hot glass until it is about three-quarters full.
- Stir until the sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
- Add full jigger of Irish Whiskey for proper taste and body.
- Top with a collar of lightly whipped heavy cream by pouring over a spoon. Enjoy it while piping hot.
Braised Chicken Thighs with Caramelized Onions and Egg Noodles
Easy Tiramisu Cake
Grilled Skirt Steak with Charred Tomatillo Salsa
Gluten Free Coconut Pancake
Chickpea and Lentil Curry Over Toasted Pita
Marinated Pork T-Bones
Tuna Noodle Casserole with Potato Chip Topping
California Veggie Burger
Spaghetti Squash Latkes
Apple Cider Donuts
Spiced Turkey Meatloaf
Kielbasa with Beer and Onions