A great St. Patty's Day treat!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 sugar cubes
- 3/4 cup hot coffee
- 1 1/2 ounce irish whiskey
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- Fill glass with very hot water to pre-heat, then empty.
- Drop in two cocktail sugar cubes.
- Pour hot coffee into hot glass until it is about three-quarters full.
- Stir until the sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
- Add full jigger of Irish Whiskey for proper taste and body.
- Top with a collar of lightly whipped heavy cream by pouring over a spoon. Enjoy it while piping hot.
Pap's Turkey and Dumpling Soup
Ombre Potato and Root Vegetable Gratin
Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie
Simple Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
Turkey Pot Pie
Crispy and Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Classic Pumpkin Pie
Deconstructed Vegan Pecan Pie
Fall Roasted Vegetable Medley
Maple Bourbon-Glazed Roasted Turkey
Crispy Potatoes with Pumpkin Hummus