A great St. Patty's Day treat!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 sugar cubes
- 3/4 cup hot coffee
- 1 1/2 ounce irish whiskey
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- Fill glass with very hot water to pre-heat, then empty.
- Drop in two cocktail sugar cubes.
- Pour hot coffee into hot glass until it is about three-quarters full.
- Stir until the sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
- Add full jigger of Irish Whiskey for proper taste and body.
- Top with a collar of lightly whipped heavy cream by pouring over a spoon. Enjoy it while piping hot.
Roasted Carrots and Chickpeas with Feta Vinaigrette
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Quinoa and Shrimp Medley
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice
Lemon Chicken with Charred Pea Salad
Rhubarb Filled Pound Cake
Asparagus Vichyssoise with Shrimp Salad
German Potato Salad
Spicy Turkey Lime Soup
Korean BBQ Tacos
Polenta Souffle with Pecorino and Black Pepper