A great St. Patty's Day treat!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 sugar cubes
- 3/4 cup hot coffee
- 1 1/2 ounce irish whiskey
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- Fill glass with very hot water to pre-heat, then empty.
- Drop in two cocktail sugar cubes.
- Pour hot coffee into hot glass until it is about three-quarters full.
- Stir until the sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
- Add full jigger of Irish Whiskey for proper taste and body.
- Top with a collar of lightly whipped heavy cream by pouring over a spoon. Enjoy it while piping hot.
rate this recipe
Fried Chicken Sandwich
Strawberry Pie with Brown Butter Crust
Spring Quiche with Ham and Asparagus
Palak Paneer (Creamy Spiced Spinach with Cheese)
Pan-Seared Salmon with White Wine Butter Sauce, Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes
Broccoli Cheddar Oatmeal Bake
Roasted Chicken and Pimento Mac and Cheese
Fried Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Stout Ice cream
Foolproof Lemon Bars
Basic Roast Chicken