A Caribbean twist on a favorite brunch beverage!
Jamaican-Style Bloody Mary
- 1 1/2 ounces Vodka
- 3 ounces Green Tomato Bloody Mary mix
- Pickled Okra; to garnish
- Poached Shrimp; to garnish
- Green Tomato Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 1/2 cups Green Tomato Juice
- 3/4 ounce Lemon Juice
- 3/4 ounces Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Horseradish
- 1/4 ounce Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 ounce Green Hot Sauce
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Jamaican Jerk Paste
- Pour Vodka into a glass with ice. Fill glass with Green Tomato Bloody Mary mix. Transfer to a shaker and shake for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour back into the glass and garnish with Pickled Okra and Shrimp to serve.
- For Green Tomato Bloody Mary Mix: Mix the ingredients together and adjust seasoning to taste. Store in the fridge for up to a week.