Great to use on sandwiches, salads, soups or even a snack.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pint ripe Grape Tomatoes; halved
- 2 teaspoon Rice Wine Vinegar; unseasoned
- Pinch Granulated Garlic
- Pinch Onion Powder
- Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Pinch All Spice
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon natural no calorie sweetener
- non-stick Olive Oil spray
- Place Tomatoes in a medium bowl.
- Toss with Vinegar, Spices and natural no calorie sweetener. Set aside.
- Coat 8” cast iron pan with Olive Oil spray and heat over high heat.
- Add Tomatoes, cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Note: These Tomatoes will keep in the fridge for about 5 days. Use for sandwiches, salads, soups or as a snack.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Other Condiments
rate this recipe
Cheesy Garlic Donuts
Red Wine Salted Popcorn
Chocolate Baseball Extravaganza
Gazpacho Bloody Mary
Thai Fried Shrimp Cakes with Sweet Chili Sauce
Fried Peach Hand-Pies
Taco Grilled Cheese
Lemon Tendercake with Blueberry Compote
Bacon Wrapped Grilled Cheese
Jam & Gin
Bacon and Ramp Scrambled Eggs