Great to use on sandwiches, salads, soups or even a snack.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pint ripe Grape Tomatoes; halved
- 2 teaspoon Rice Wine Vinegar; unseasoned
- Pinch Granulated Garlic
- Pinch Onion Powder
- Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Pinch All Spice
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon natural no calorie sweetener
- non-stick Olive Oil spray
- Place Tomatoes in a medium bowl.
- Toss with Vinegar, Spices and natural no calorie sweetener. Set aside.
- Coat 8” cast iron pan with Olive Oil spray and heat over high heat.
- Add Tomatoes, cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Note: These Tomatoes will keep in the fridge for about 5 days. Use for sandwiches, salads, soups or as a snack.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Other Condiments
The Sweet and Spicy Burger
Quick Caprese Salad
Grilled Chicken with Mango BBQ Sauce
Fried Salami Provolone-Stuffed Hot Dog
Cherry Upside-Down Cake
Hazelnut-Crusted Swordfish Picatta with Charred Romano Beans
Spicy Peanut Grilled Chicken
Jerk Chicken Egg Rolls
Chilled Corn Soup with Ancho Chili Puree
Chimichurri Grilled Wings
Peach Pie Pinwheels
Crispy Ginger Thai Wings