Great to use on sandwiches, salads, soups or even a snack.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pint ripe Grape Tomatoes; halved
- 2 teaspoon Rice Wine Vinegar; unseasoned
- Pinch Granulated Garlic
- Pinch Onion Powder
- Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Pinch All Spice
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon natural no calorie sweetener
- non-stick Olive Oil spray
- Place Tomatoes in a medium bowl.
- Toss with Vinegar, Spices and natural no calorie sweetener. Set aside.
- Coat 8” cast iron pan with Olive Oil spray and heat over high heat.
- Add Tomatoes, cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Note: These Tomatoes will keep in the fridge for about 5 days. Use for sandwiches, salads, soups or as a snack.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Other Condiments
Pea Pesto Pasta
Herbed Asparagus Frittata with Pea Shoot Salad
Striped Bass with Endive and Spring Onions
Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee
Poule au Pot
Braised Lamb with Spring Vegetables
Peas and Carrots with Polenta
Asparagus & Cheese Tart
Spinach & Artichoke Puffs
Roast Chicken with Lemon-Sage Pan Sauce