Great to use on sandwiches, salads, soups or even a snack.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pint ripe Grape Tomatoes; halved
- 2 teaspoon Rice Wine Vinegar; unseasoned
- Pinch Granulated Garlic
- Pinch Onion Powder
- Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Pinch All Spice
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon natural no calorie sweetener
- non-stick Olive Oil spray
- Place Tomatoes in a medium bowl.
- Toss with Vinegar, Spices and natural no calorie sweetener. Set aside.
- Coat 8” cast iron pan with Olive Oil spray and heat over high heat.
- Add Tomatoes, cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Note: These Tomatoes will keep in the fridge for about 5 days. Use for sandwiches, salads, soups or as a snack.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Other Condiments
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal
Long Island Steamers