Great to use on sandwiches, salads, soups or even a snack.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pint ripe Grape Tomatoes; halved
- 2 teaspoon Rice Wine Vinegar; unseasoned
- Pinch Granulated Garlic
- Pinch Onion Powder
- Pinch Italian Seasoning
- Pinch All Spice
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon natural no calorie sweetener
- non-stick Olive Oil spray
- Place Tomatoes in a medium bowl.
- Toss with Vinegar, Spices and natural no calorie sweetener. Set aside.
- Coat 8” cast iron pan with Olive Oil spray and heat over high heat.
- Add Tomatoes, cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Note: These Tomatoes will keep in the fridge for about 5 days. Use for sandwiches, salads, soups or as a snack.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Other Condiments
Bruschetta with Ricotta and Pepita Gremolata
Fresh Veggie Frittata
Skirt Steak with Ginger Gold Apples
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches with Sauteed Peppers
Oven Roasted Salmon with Purple Cauliflower Puree and a Buttermilk Dill Slaw
Chicken Scallopini with Red Wine Mushroom Sauce
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Pesto Chicken Cauliflower Bowl
Fluke with Brown Butter and Lemon Sauce
Peach Slab Pie