Latin Beef Stew
Spicy Beef Soup
- step-by-step directions
Latin Beef Stew
- Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 pounds Beef Chuck (cut into 1-1 1/2-inch chunks)
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cumin
- 1 Red Onion (fine dice)
- 1 small Carrot (chopped)
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro (plus more to garnish)
- 1 1/2 packets Adobo Beef Bouillon
- 2 cups Low Sodium Beef Broth (split)
- 2 large Potatoes (peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks)
- Lime wedges (to garnish)
- White Rice to serve
- Season the beef with salt, freshly ground pepper, and 1 teaspoon cumin.
- In a dutch oven over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Brown the beef on all sides and remove to a plate. Drain excess fat, then add the 1 1/2 cups broth. Return the meat to the broth bring to a boil. Add bouillon. Reduce to a simmer and cook partially covered for 45 minutes, or until beef is tender.
- In a food processor, combine half of the red onion, carrot, garlic, jalapeno, 1/2 bunch cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, and 1/2 cup broth. Puree into a smooth paste and add to broth. Add potatoes and continue to simmer partially covered until potatoes are tender.
- Serve stew over white rice, garnished with reserved red onion, cilantro leaves, and lime wedges.
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Red Velvet Cannoli Cake
Grilled Soy Chicken Thighs with Honeydew Relish
Grilled Lamb Chops and Plums with Mint Pesto
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad