You and your family are going to love this sensational seafood supper!
Lemon Balsamic Shrimp
- 1 small Red Onion (minced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 Lemon (zest & juice)
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 pounds large Shrimp (peeled & cleaned; tail on)
- Mix together the Marinade ingredients in a zip-top bag or baking dish then add the Shrimp. Allow the Shrimp to Marinade for 20-30 minutes in the fridge.
- Remove Shrimp from Marinade and skewer onto soaked wooden skewers.
- Preheat grill.
- Place Shrimp on the grill and cook for 2 minutes per side or until cooked through but not tough.
- Remove from skewer and serve with your favorite side dish. Drizzle with more Balsamic Vinegar if desired.