Lemony Crepes with Berries
Michael Symon's Lemon Curd and Berry Crepes
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 tablespoons Butter (melted)
- 1 cup Lemon Curd
- 1/2 cup Whipped Cream (plus more for garnish)
- 3 tablespoons Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- zest of 1 Orange
- Butter for pan
- Berries for garnish
- Combine the eggs, milk, water, and whisk in the flour and melted butter. Let it rest while you prepare the crepe filling.
- In a bowl, mix together the lemon curd, whipped cream, coconut, powdered sugar and orange zest.
- In a small nonstick pan over medium heat, melt butter just to coat pan. Add a small ladle of the crepe batter and carefully swirl pan quickly to coat bottom. Cook on first side for 30 seconds, and then flip and cook another 20 to 30 seconds. Transfer to a board and continue to make your crepes. Spoon some of the filling into the center of the crepe in a line and then fold sides over top. Garnish with berries and whipped cream.