Layer these chips with black beans, tomatoes, guacamole, and cheese for a healthier game day snack.
Lighter Game Day Nachos
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 15 ounce can Black Beans; strained & and mashed
- 2 Tomatoes; chopped
- 1/2 cup Jack Cheese; shredded
- Sour Cream
- Avocado; chunked and tossed with Lime Juice
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- On an oven-safe platter, arrange the Tortilla Chips, and top with the Black Beans, Tomatoes, and Cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until Cheese is melted.
- Scatter the Avocado over the Nachos, and drizzle with Sour Cream and serve.