Layer these chips with black beans, tomatoes, guacamole, and cheese for a healthier game day snack.
Lighter Game Day Nachos
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 15 ounce can black beans (strained and mashed)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup jack cheese (shredded)
- sour cream
- avocado (chunked and tossed with lime juice)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- On an oven-safe platter, arrange the tortilla chips, and top with the black beans, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Scatter the avocado over the nachos, and drizzle with sour cream and serve.