You don't have to be a healthy hippie to enjoy Michael's crunchy granola!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups Slivered almonds
- 1 cup Cashews
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 cups of your favorite dried fruit (such as dates and dried Cherries; chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Combine the Oats, Coconut, Almonds, Cashews, Oil, Honey, Cinnamon and Salt in a large bowl, and toss together to coat. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake until golden, 30 minutes. Let cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Remove to a large bowl and toss. Add the dried fruit and serve. If not using right away, store in an airtight container, adding the dried fruit to order.
Pap's Turkey and Dumpling Soup
Ombre Potato and Root Vegetable Gratin
Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie
Classic Pumpkin Pie
Simple Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
Turkey Pot Pie
Crispy and Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Deconstructed Vegan Pecan Pie
Fall Roasted Vegetable Medley
Maple Bourbon-Glazed Roasted Turkey
Crispy Potatoes with Pumpkin Hummus