You don't have to be a healthy hippie to enjoy Michael's crunchy granola!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups Slivered almonds
- 1 cup Cashews
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 cups of your favorite dried fruit (such as dates and dried Cherries; chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Combine the Oats, Coconut, Almonds, Cashews, Oil, Honey, Cinnamon and Salt in a large bowl, and toss together to coat. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake until golden, 30 minutes. Let cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Remove to a large bowl and toss. Add the dried fruit and serve. If not using right away, store in an airtight container, adding the dried fruit to order.
Bruschetta with Ricotta and Pepita Gremolata
Fresh Veggie Frittata
Skirt Steak with Ginger Gold Apples
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches with Sauteed Peppers
Oven Roasted Salmon with Purple Cauliflower Puree and a Buttermilk Dill Slaw
Chicken Scallopini with Red Wine Mushroom Sauce
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Pesto Chicken Cauliflower Bowl
Fluke with Brown Butter and Lemon Sauce
Peach Slab Pie