You don't have to be a healthy hippie to enjoy Michael's crunchy granola!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups Slivered almonds
- 1 cup Cashews
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 cups of your favorite dried fruit (such as dates and dried Cherries; chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Combine the Oats, Coconut, Almonds, Cashews, Oil, Honey, Cinnamon and Salt in a large bowl, and toss together to coat. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake until golden, 30 minutes. Let cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Remove to a large bowl and toss. Add the dried fruit and serve. If not using right away, store in an airtight container, adding the dried fruit to order.
Almond Banana Bread
Carrot Ginger Soup
Shrimp and Plantains in Spicy Tomato Sauce
Energy Date Balls
Leftover Salmon Pumpernickel Toast
Mini Cherry Pies with Red Plum Jam
Indian Spiced Meatballs with Coconut Dipping Sauce
Baked Salmon with Cranberry Almond Salad
Soft Polenta with Mushrooms and Fontina Fonduta
Shrimp and Asparagus Pasta