You don't have to be a healthy hippie to enjoy Michael's crunchy granola!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups Slivered almonds
- 1 cup Cashews
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 cups of your favorite dried fruit (such as dates and dried Cherries; chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Combine the Oats, Coconut, Almonds, Cashews, Oil, Honey, Cinnamon and Salt in a large bowl, and toss together to coat. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake until golden, 30 minutes. Let cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Remove to a large bowl and toss. Add the dried fruit and serve. If not using right away, store in an airtight container, adding the dried fruit to order.
Asparagus Vichyssoise with Shrimp Salad
Lemon Chicken with Charred Pea Salad
Rhubarb Filled Pound Cake
German Potato Salad
Spicy Turkey Lime Soup
Korean BBQ Tacos
Polenta Souffle with Pecorino and Black Pepper
Maple Bacon Cupcakes
Buttermilk Roasted Chicken with Baby Arugula Salad
Strawberry Raspberry "Napoleons"
Lightened Up Turkey Patty Melt