Serve up as a side on your next BBQ!
Loaded Creamy Potato Salad
- 2 1/2 pounds Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1/4 pound Bacon; cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 4 Scallions; sliced on a bias
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place Potatoes in a pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Cook Potatoes until fork tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain Potatoes and slice in half.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Bacon, Mayonnaise, Mustard, Vinegar, Sugar, Scallions, and a pinch of Salt and Pepper. Add the Potatoes to the dressing and toss everything to coat. Adjust seasoning to taste before serving.