Mediterranean Wraps with Garden Pesto
Try out Misty Copeland's tasty Mediterranean Wraps!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 clove garlic (peeled)
- 1/3 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups well-packed fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 low-carb flour tortillas
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella (sliced into 8 thin slices)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (sliced into 8 thin slices)
- 1/2 cup arugula
- For the Garden Pesto: In a blender or food processor, blend the garlic, walnuts, cheese, basil, and salt.
- Slowly pour in the oil as you pulse the ingredients until they combine into a paste. Add a little more oil, if necessary, to make a smooth paste. Transfer to a bowl.
- For the Wraps: Spread each tortilla with about 6 tablespoons of the pesto. Top with 2 slices of cheese, 2 slices of tomato, and a few leaves of arugula. Roll each tortilla tightly into a wrap and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftover pesto for up to 3 days.
- Tip: Use this pesto in your favorite pasta!
Braised Chicken Thighs with Escarole and Cannellini Beans
Pumpkin Sweet Rolls
Pumpkin Pot Pie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
Shrimp with Sherry Cream Sauce
Bone Broth Lentil Soup
Asian Chicken Meatball Sub
Nashville Hot Fish with Hushpuppies
Braised Pork Chilaquiles
Autumn Pinata Cake
Bundt Pan Lasagna