Add a spicy kick to your meaty dish!
Michael Symon Spicy Celery Giardiniera
- 1 pound Celery (peeled and sliced thin)
- 2 Jalapeno (sliced into thin rings)
- 1 Fresno Chile (sliced into thin rings)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 small Red Onion (sliced thin)
- 1 teaspoon Ancho Chile Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Coriander Seed
- 1/4 cup Flat-Leaf Parsley (chopped)
- 4 ounce Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 ounce Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine all ingredients, mix well, and marinate for 24 hours at room temperature.