Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
These Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are the cutest (and most delicious) things ever!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/3 cup heavy cream (chilled)
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Place a roasting pan in the oven and fill with 1-2 inches of water.
- For the Graham Cracker Crust: In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar, and graham cracker crumbs. Evenly divide the graham cracker mixture between eight 4-ounce ramekins, pressing the mixture into the bottom of the ramekin. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- For the Pumpkin Filling: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the pumpkin puree, cream cheese, sugar and sour cream and beat on medium until combined. Add the egg, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and salt and mix on low until just combined.
- Pour filling on top of cooled crust, leaving 1/4-inch of the ramekin unfilled. Place ramekins in the roasting pan in the oven. Bake in the oven until the centers are almost set, with a slight jiggle, about 18 - 20 minutes. Remove ramekins from the water bath and allow to cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until cooled.
- Before serving the cheesecake, make the whipped cream.
- In a large bowl, add the heavy cream. Using a whisk or hand mixer, whisk cream on medium until soft peaks form and add the confectioner's sugar. Continue to whisk on medium until medium peaks form.
- Top chilled cheesecakes with a dollop of whipped cream and serve.
- Tip: Make ahead! Store these festive fall treats in the freezer for your next impromptu gathering!
Chocolate Peppermint Marshmallows
Molasses Glazed Ham with Sweet Potato Buttermilk Biscuits
Peppermint Chocolate Torte
Fried Meatballs Stuffed with Mozzarella
Gingerbread Man Cookie Sandwiches
Perfectly Spiced Roast Chicken
Classic Holiday Brisket
5 Ingredient Crinkle Cookies
Polenta with Sausage Ragu and Fresh Mozzarella