Invite your favorite meat-eaters over and whip up this carnivorous feast.
- For the Cevapcici:
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 4 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- For Everything Else:
- 1 pound Petrovac or Merguez
- 4 Lamb Chops
- 1 Calves Liver
- 1 pound Thuringer Leberwurst (In casing)
- 1 1 .5-2 pounds Skirt Steak
- 1 pound Chicken Wings
- Olive Oil
- To Serve:
- Pickled Red Cabbage
- Ajvar Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- 1 Baguette (sliced into 1/2-inch thick pieces at the bias)
- Greek yogurt
- For the Marinade:
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Orange (sliced thinly)
- For the Cevapcici: In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, garlic, cayenne pepper, paprika, nutmeg and season with salt and pepper. Shape into sausage shapes, about 3/4-inch thick. Skewer cavapcici onto popsicle sticks or skewers that have been soaked in water for at lest 30 minutes.
- For Everything Else: Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush the grill with olive oil.
- Season the lamb chops, skirt steak, and chicken wings generously with salt and pepper.
- For the Marinade: Combine the ingredients for marinade.
- Top calves liver with marinade, reserving some for the end.
- Arrange the cevapcici, petrovac, lamb chops, calves liver, leberwurst, skirt steak, and chicken wings on the grill. As each thing finishes, remove to a platter.
- Flip the cevapcici after 10 minutes, and grill 10 minutes longer for medium. Grill the petrovac until browned and charred in places, about 15 minutes. The lamb chops should be done after grilling for about 5 minutes per side. Grill the liver for 5 minutes per side . Grill the leberwurst for 5 minutes per side, until golden and charred in places. The skirt steak should cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium. The chicken wings will need about 7 to 8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear when pricked with a fork.
- Brush the bread slices with olive oil and grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until crusty and golden.
- Serve everything with the sauerkraut, picked red cabbage, red pepper puree, Greek yogurt and grilled bread.
Similar categories: Ingredients Beef Lamb Pork Courses & Meals Dinner Beef Pork Techniques BBQ & Grilling