Try this smoothie that Clinton drinks every morning!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 1 tablespoon all-natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate chips (85%)
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 cups ice
- In the pitcher of a blender, add banana, peanut butter, protein powder, bittersweet chocolate, almond milk, and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Add your favorite fruits and use almond butter or cashew butter!
- Have this smoothie for breakfast like Clinton!
rate this recipe
Smoked Rob Roy Cocktail
Beer Bull's Eye
Portuguese Salted Cod Fritters
Oyster Po' Boys
Crispy Baked Potato Casserole
North African Chicken and Spinach Stew
Mini Vegan Sweet Potato Pies
Smoked Cheddar and Creole Mac-n-Cheese
Maple Panna Cotta with Roasted Grapes and Pistachios