Try this smoothie that Clinton drinks every morning!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 1 tablespoon all-natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate chips (85%)
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 cups ice
- In the pitcher of a blender, add banana, peanut butter, protein powder, bittersweet chocolate, almond milk, and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Add your favorite fruits and use almond butter or cashew butter!
- Have this smoothie for breakfast like Clinton!
Gluten Free Coconut Pancake
Chickpea and Lentil Curry Over Toasted Pita
Marinated Pork T-Bones
Tuna Noodle Casserole with Potato Chip Topping
California Veggie Burger
Spaghetti Squash Latkes
Apple Cider Donuts
Spiced Turkey Meatloaf
Kielbasa with Beer and Onions
Baked Orzo with Turkey Meatballs
Vegan Pumpkin Banana Muffins