Don't miss out on Clinton's perfect cocktail made from ingredients you have at home!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup Watermelon - Cucumber Juice
- 1 .5 ounces Tequila
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 Jalapeno ring
- For the Watermelon-Cucumber Juice
- 2 cups seedless Watermelon
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled and seeded
- Add Watermelon-Cucumber Juice, Tequila, Triple Sec, and Jalapeno to the shaker with Ice.
- Shake rigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain over Ice into a rocks glass and enjoy.
- For the Watermelon-Cucumber Juice:
- Combine cucumber & watermelon in blender and puree until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer and discard the solids. Yields 2 cups juice.
rate this recipe
Sunday Lamb Roast with Paloise Sauce
Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip Triangles
Hibiscus and Elderflower Mocktail
Pimm's Royale Punch
Royal Roast Chicken and Bacon Sandwich
Pizza Spring Rolls
Steamed Artichokes with Brie Fondue
Cucumber Tea Sammie
Chicken Soup with Orzo and Spinach
Lobster Mac & Cheese