Don't miss out on Clinton's perfect cocktail made from ingredients you have at home!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup Watermelon - Cucumber Juice
- 1 .5 ounces Tequila
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 Jalapeno ring
- For the Watermelon-Cucumber Juice
- 2 cups seedless Watermelon
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled and seeded
- Add Watermelon-Cucumber Juice, Tequila, Triple Sec, and Jalapeno to the shaker with Ice.
- Shake rigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain over Ice into a rocks glass and enjoy.
- For the Watermelon-Cucumber Juice:
- Combine cucumber & watermelon in blender and puree until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer and discard the solids. Yields 2 cups juice.
Molasses Glazed Ham with Sweet Potato Buttermilk Biscuits
Chocolate Peppermint Marshmallows
Peppermint Chocolate Torte
Fried Meatballs Stuffed with Mozzarella
Gingerbread Man Cookie Sandwiches
Perfectly Spiced Roast Chicken
Classic Holiday Brisket
5 Ingredient Crinkle Cookies
Polenta with Sausage Ragu and Fresh Mozzarella