Don't miss out on Clinton's perfect cocktail made from ingredients you have at home!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup Watermelon - Cucumber Juice
- 1 .5 ounces Tequila
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 Jalapeno ring
- For the Watermelon-Cucumber Juice
- 2 cups seedless Watermelon
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled and seeded
- Add Watermelon-Cucumber Juice, Tequila, Triple Sec, and Jalapeno to the shaker with Ice.
- Shake rigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain over Ice into a rocks glass and enjoy.
- For the Watermelon-Cucumber Juice:
- Combine cucumber & watermelon in blender and puree until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer and discard the solids. Yields 2 cups juice.
rate this recipe
Grilled Greens Salad
Lightened Up Chickpea and Mushroom Meatball Platter
Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Poblano Vinaigrette and Goat Cheese Cream
Not Your Mama's Pigs in a Blanket
Fried Chicken Sandwich
Strawberry Pie with Brown Butter Crust
Spring Quiche with Ham and Asparagus
Palak Paneer (Creamy Spiced Spinach with Cheese)
Pan-Seared Salmon with White Wine Butter Sauce, Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes
Broccoli Cheddar Oatmeal Bake
Roasted Chicken and Pimento Mac and Cheese