Don't miss out on Clinton's perfect cocktail made from ingredients you have at home!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup Watermelon - Cucumber Juice
- 1 .5 ounces Tequila
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 Jalapeno ring
- For the Watermelon-Cucumber Juice
- 2 cups seedless Watermelon
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled and seeded
- Add Watermelon-Cucumber Juice, Tequila, Triple Sec, and Jalapeno to the shaker with Ice.
- Shake rigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain over Ice into a rocks glass and enjoy.
- For the Watermelon-Cucumber Juice:
- Combine cucumber & watermelon in blender and puree until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer and discard the solids. Yields 2 cups juice.
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Grilled Lamb Chops and Plums with Mint Pesto
Red Velvet Cannoli Cake
Grilled Soy Chicken Thighs with Honeydew Relish
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad