Don't miss out on Clinton's perfect cocktail made from ingredients you have at home!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup Watermelon - Cucumber Juice
- 1 .5 ounces Tequila
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 Jalapeno ring
- For the Watermelon-Cucumber Juice
- 2 cups seedless Watermelon
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled and seeded
- Add Watermelon-Cucumber Juice, Tequila, Triple Sec, and Jalapeno to the shaker with Ice.
- Shake rigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain over Ice into a rocks glass and enjoy.
- For the Watermelon-Cucumber Juice:
- Combine cucumber & watermelon in blender and puree until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer and discard the solids. Yields 2 cups juice.
Bone Broth Lentil Soup
Shrimp with Sherry Cream Sauce
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
Asian Chicken Meatball Sub
Nashville Hot Fish with Hushpuppies
Braised Pork Chilaquiles
Autumn Pinata Cake
Bundt Pan Lasagna
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Gremolata
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions