What makes these Brownies so naughty is that you incorporate not one, but TWO different types of cookies!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package prepared chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 double sleeve of double-stuffed sandwich cream cookies
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, eggs, flour, baking powder and salt. Mix to combine. Set aside.
- Line a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil. Line the dish with the cookie dough. Spread the sandwich cream cookies over the cookie dough layer. Pour the brownie batter over the sandwich cream cookies, and cook for 20-30 minutes. Prick the brownie batter with a fork to test done-ness. When a fork comes out nearly clean, the Brownies are ready.
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows over the top of the brownies, and place back in the oven. Broil until marshmallows melt and brown slightly.
- Allow to cool 30-45 minutes, and slice into bars.
rate this recipe
Sunday Lamb Roast with Paloise Sauce
Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip Triangles
Hibiscus and Elderflower Mocktail
Pimm's Royale Punch
Royal Roast Chicken and Bacon Sandwich
Pizza Spring Rolls
Steamed Artichokes with Brie Fondue
Cucumber Tea Sammie
Chicken Soup with Orzo and Spinach
Lobster Mac & Cheese