What makes these Brownies so naughty is that you incorporate not one, but TWO different types of cookies!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package prepared chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 double sleeve of double-stuffed sandwich cream cookies
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, eggs, flour, baking powder and salt. Mix to combine. Set aside.
- Line a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil. Line the dish with the cookie dough. Spread the sandwich cream cookies over the cookie dough layer. Pour the brownie batter over the sandwich cream cookies, and cook for 20-30 minutes. Prick the brownie batter with a fork to test done-ness. When a fork comes out nearly clean, the Brownies are ready.
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows over the top of the brownies, and place back in the oven. Broil until marshmallows melt and brown slightly.
- Allow to cool 30-45 minutes, and slice into bars.
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Gremolata
Bundt Pan Lasagna
Autumn Pinata Cake
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions
Poached Pears with Mascarpone Cream
Apple Cider Donut Bread Pudding
Bella Notte Spaghetti
Ratatouille Tarte Tatin
Corned Beef Sandwich Bread Pudding
Fiesta Corn Dip