Peanut Butter-Marshmallow Filled Donuts
Daphne Oz's No Bake Challenge Donuts
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 1/2 cups Flour
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- pinch Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Butter (melted)
- Vegetable Oil (to fry)
- Nonstick Baking Spray
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Marshmallow Topping
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (melted)
- Powdered Sugar (for sprinkling)
- Preheat oil to 360 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and whisk together. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, vanilla and eggs. Slowly whisk in the melted butter. Add wet to dry and whisk until it forms a sticky dough.
- Spray a spoon or ice cream scoop with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon balls of batter into the oil and fry until golden brown and crisp. Remove to a paper towel lined plate.
- In a small saucepot, combine the peanut butter and marshmallow topping and mix to combine as it warms. Add the chocolate and stir to incorporate. Transfer to a pastry bag with a small metal tip. Poke a hole in the donuts and fill with the marshmallow mixture. Sprinkle with the powdered sugar and serve warm.