Pans, shams, Carla's recipe only requires one jar and cooks in under 2 minutes!
Omelette in a Jar
- 1 tablespoon Milk or Cream
- Handful of Spinach
- 2 tablespoons Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons Chopped Deli Ham or Smoked Turkey
- 2 Eggs
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Spray a 16 ounce glass jar with Non-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Add the Milk, Spinach, Cheese and Ham to the jar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove from the fridge and crack in the two Eggs. Season with Salt and Pepper then place the lid back on and shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds, until the Eggs are pale yellow.
- Remove the lid and microwave for 90 seconds.
- Carefully remove from the microwave and check for doneness. Return to the microwave for 15-30 seconds to finish cooking as needed.
- Remove from jar and serve warm.