Spanish style toast rubbed with garlic and tomatoes is great as a snack or as an appetizer!
Pan con Tomate
- 8 slices Peasant Bread
- 2 Cloves Garlic; peeled
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil; to taste
- 2 really Ripe Tomatoes; cut in half
- Sea Salt
- Preheat a grill over medium heat.
- Place Bread on grill and cook until browned on both sides, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from grill and rub with Garlic and drizzle with Olive Oil.
- Rub the cut side of the Tomato against the bread. Season with Salt to taste.