- step-by-step directions
- 2 pounds store bought Pizza Dough
- Olive Oil
- bench Flour
Chop Meat and Mozzarella
- 1 1/2 pounds Chop Meat; Ground Beef
- 1 medium Yellow Onion
- 16 ounce block of Mozzarella; shredded
- 1 cup leftover MarinaraSauce
Ham and Ricotta
- 6 ounces Fresh Ricotta, strained
- 6 ounces Mozzarella
- 6 ounces Ham
- 2 ounces Pepperoni; thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Capicola; thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Prosciutto
- 2 ounces Salami
- 8 ounces Provolone
- To Make the Pizza Dough Rounds:
- On a lightly Floured work surface, roll out of the Pizza Dough to 1/8th-inch thickness. Cut out 8 inch circles.
- For the Chop Meat and Mozzarella Filling:
- Place a tablespoon of Olive Oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the Chop Meat (Ground Beef,) crumbling as it cooks. Remove the Ground Beef from the pan and drain the liquid. Add another tablespoon of Olive Oil and add the Onion, cooking until softened. Add the Ground Beef back to the pan and add the leftover Marinara sauce, adding enough to moisten the meat. Ladle a small amount of this mixture off-center on the pizza dough round, and top with some of the Mozzarella. Fold over the dough, and crimp edges with the tines of a fork.
- For the Ham and Ricotta Filling:
- Arrange the sliced Ham off-center on the pizza dough round, and top with a small dollop of Ricotta and sprinkle of Mozzarella. Fold over the dough, and crimp edges with the tines of a fork.
- For the Salumi Filling:
- Arrange a slice of each desired Salumi off-center on the pizza dough round, and top with a slice of Provolone. Fold over the dough, and crimp edges with the tines of a fork.
- To Cook Panzerotti:
- Heat a half-inch of Olive Oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the Panzerotti for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until golden brown. Remove to a paper towel lined plate, and serve.
Deconstructed Vegan Pecan Pie
Fall Roasted Vegetable Medley
Maple Bourbon-Glazed Roasted Turkey
Crispy Potatoes with Pumpkin Hummus
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Bubble and Squeak with Poached Eggs and Mixed Greens Salad
Bacon Lattice Wrapped Turkey
Greek-Style Spatchcock Turkey
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Caramel Sauce
Puff Pastry Almond Snowflakes
Pear Pie Spring Rolls