The easiest meal you'll ever make!
- step-by-step directions
- 3 halibut fillets, each weighing about 6 ounces
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Fresh-ground black pepper
- Line 3 sheets of tinfoil with parchment paper and place fish in the middle.
- Top each fillet with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap each fillet as in a pouch, rolling foil down and sides up.
- Place in a dry, clean skillet and cook for 8-10 minutes on medium-low or until the fish is opaque.
- Tip: If your local market does not carry halibut, substitute with your favorite flaky white fish!
rate this recipe
Banana Bread Boat Fondue
Skirt Steak with Roasted Pepper Salsa
Lemon Blueberry Cornmeal Cake
Orange Beer Spritz
Mint Cantaloupe Slushie
Garlic Parmesan Ranch Chicken with Potatoes
Seaside Crab Dip
Charred Broccoli Salad
BBQ Ranch Chicken Pull-Apart Sliders