This kid friendly finger food is perfect for your little ones!
Peaches-n-Cream Waffle Dunkers
- 1 quart Yogurt; vanilla; low fat
- 1 quart plus 1/3 cups Peaches; canned; drained; diced
- 8 ounces Fat Free Cream Cheese; softened
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 16 Whole Grain Waffle Sticks
- 3 tablespoons Cinnamon Sugar
- For Cinnamon Sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Cinnamon
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix Cinnamon and Sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a blender, process, the Yogurt, 2 cups Peaches and Cream Cheese until smooth.
- Coat Waffle Sticks on both sides with nonstick cooking spray; place on a cookie sheet.
- Dust both sides of Waffle Sticks with Cinnamon Sugar (50% sugar/ 50% cinnamon).
- Toast Waffle Sticks 7-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve 1/2 cup of Peach Yogurt topped with 1/4 cup diced Peaches, with 2 Cinnamon Waffle Sticks.