Create an amazing cookie sandwich by filling peanut butter between 2 cookies.
Peanut Butter Cookies by Carla Hall
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks Butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg (room temperature)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup Roasted Salted Peanuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Beat together the sugars, butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the egg until fully incorporated. Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir the flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture in three equal additions.
- Using and ice cream scoop or two spoons, scoop 1 tablespoon portions of dough and place about 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking sheet. Lightly press a few peanuts into each cookie.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly soft. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- You can also transfer the unbaked dough to a zip top freezer bag and store in the freezer for a few months or in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Similar categories: Desserts