These perfect handheld savory pockets are a must have snack on your next picnic.
Perfect Picnic Pockets
- 2 packages of Crescent Rolls
- 3 Granny Smith Apples (peeled and sliced)
- 1 ounce Honey
- 1 ounce Spicy Brown Mustard (plus more for dipping pockets)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon (plus more for sprinkling)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 16 ounces Fresh Turkey or deli Turkey Breast (sliced thick)
- 8 ounces Brie (sliced thick)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Separate Crescent Rolls into 16 triangles.
- Mix Apples, honey, mustard and 1 teaspoon Cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Place one triangle on a floured surface. Brush edges with Egg Mixture. Place two slices of Turkey and 1 slice of Brie on the triangle, and top with the apple mixture.
- Place another triangle of dough over the mixture and crimp edges with a fork. Brush with Egg Mixture and sprinkle with more Cinnamon.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until lightly brown. Serve warm or room temperature.