Clinton's refreshing summer cocktail recipe, Pimm's Cup, is easy to make and it's only 216 calories!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 Seedless cucumber cut into 1/4-inch slices (plus spears for garnish)
- 2 Cups Pimm's No. 1
- 3/4 Cup lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- 8 Slices lemon
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint
- Ginger ale
- Place 1/4-inch thick cucumber slices in a cocktail shaker, muddle.
- Add Pimm's, lemon juice & sugar.
- Add ice to Pimm's mixture, cover and shake vigorously 20 times. Strain into tall glasses filled with ice.
- Top glasses with ginger ale. Garnish with cucumber spears, mint & lemon slices.
Jeweled Citrus Bark
Apple Cider Spice Mix
Roasted Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan Croutons
Carly's Spinach Pesto
Cinnamon Apple Monkey Bread
Fresh Veggie Frittata
Bruschetta with Ricotta and Pepita Gremolata
Skirt Steak with Ginger Gold Apples
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches with Sauteed Peppers
Oven Roasted Salmon with Purple Cauliflower Puree and a Buttermilk Dill Slaw