Grill up Stephanie's fruity chicken for your next BBQ!
- 1 Lime; juiced
- 1 Lemon; juiced
- 1 tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 Pineapple Rings
- Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, Cider Vinegar, and a pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- Add the Chicken, toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat your clean, lightly oiled grill to medium high. Grill the Chicken Breasts for 5 minutes per side. Brush Pineapple lightly with Oil and grill for 3 minutes per side.
- Place a ring of Pineapple on each of the Chicken Breasts, drizzle with Teriyaki Sauce, and serve.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chicken & Poultry Courses & Meals Dinner Chicken Techniques BBQ & Grilling Grilled Chicken Grilled Fruit