Grill up Stephanie's fruity chicken for your next BBQ!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken creasts
- 8 pineapple rings
- 2 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
- olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, stir together the lime juice, lemon juice, cider vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat a lightly oiled grill to medium high. Grill the chicken breasts for 5 minutes per side. Brush pineapple lightly with oil and grill for 3 minutes per side.
- Place a ring of pineapple on each of the chicken breasts, drizzle with teriyaki sauce, and serve.
- Helpful Tips:
1. Marinate the chicken in the fridge for about an hour.
2. The secret ingredient is drizzling teriyaki sauce over the chicken once it is cooked.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chicken & Poultry Courses & Meals Dinner Chicken Techniques BBQ & Grilling Grilled Chicken Grilled Fruit
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami
Grilled Swordfish With Mojo
Stephen Smith's Meaty Cheesy Lasagna
Fried Chicken Sandwich with Brussels Sprouts Slaw