Grill up Stephanie's fruity chicken for your next BBQ!
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken creasts
- 8 pineapple rings
- 2 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
- olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, stir together the lime juice, lemon juice, cider vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat a lightly oiled grill to medium high. Grill the chicken breasts for 5 minutes per side. Brush pineapple lightly with oil and grill for 3 minutes per side.
- Place a ring of pineapple on each of the chicken breasts, drizzle with teriyaki sauce, and serve.
- Helpful Tips:
1. Marinate the chicken in the fridge for about an hour.
2. The secret ingredient is drizzling teriyaki sauce over the chicken once it is cooked.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chicken & Poultry Courses & Meals Dinner Chicken Techniques BBQ & Grilling Grilled Chicken Grilled Fruit