Pomegranate Holiday Punch
Add a light and sweet touch to your holiday with this Pomegranate Holiday Punch!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 3/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 bottle champagne
- For the Ice Mold: In a 9-1/4-inch ring mold add the pomegranate seeds, pomegranate juice and water. Place in the freezer and freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, run the ring mold under a little hot water, remove from the pan and place in the punch bowl.
- For the Punch: In a large punch bowl add pomegranate juice, vodka, orange-flavored liqueur and lime juice and mix to combine. Add the ring mold and top with champagne just before serving.
- Tip: Use a silicone bundt pan to make the ring mold so that it pops out easily after it has frozen.
Similar categories: Thanksgiving
rate this recipe
Oven Smoked Lamb Ribs with Potato and Pea Salad
Banana Cream Pie
Spring Three Bean Salad
Grilled Greens Salad
Lightened Up Chickpea and Mushroom Meatball Platter
Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Poblano Vinaigrette and Goat Cheese Cream
Not Your Mama's Pigs in a Blanket
Fried Chicken Sandwich
Strawberry Pie with Brown Butter Crust
Spring Quiche with Ham and Asparagus
Palak Paneer (Creamy Spiced Spinach with Cheese)