Pomegranate Holiday Punch
Add a light and sweet touch to your holiday with this Pomegranate Holiday Punch!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 3/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 bottle champagne
- For the Ice Mold: In a 9-1/4-inch ring mold add the pomegranate seeds, pomegranate juice and water. Place in the freezer and freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, run the ring mold under a little hot water, remove from the pan and place in the punch bowl.
- For the Punch: In a large punch bowl add pomegranate juice, vodka, orange-flavored liqueur and lime juice and mix to combine. Add the ring mold and top with champagne just before serving.
- Tip: Use a silicone bundt pan to make the ring mold so that it pops out easily after it has frozen.
Similar categories: Thanksgiving
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
Shrimp with Sherry Cream Sauce
Bone Broth Lentil Soup
Asian Chicken Meatball Sub
Nashville Hot Fish with Hushpuppies
Braised Pork Chilaquiles
Autumn Pinata Cake
Bundt Pan Lasagna
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Gremolata
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions