Sip on Clinton's delicious twist on a traditional Cuban cocktail!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/4 cup Fresh mint leaves picked
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 ounces Light rum
- 2 1/2 ounces Pomegranate juice
- Club Soda
- 1/2 Lime (cut in 1/4 inch rounds)
- Muddle Sugar, Mint & 2 Lime Wheels in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add Rum & Pomegranate Juice, shake vigorously & pour over ice in a highball glass.
- Top with Club Soda & garnish with Mint.
rate this recipe
Red Wine Salted Popcorn
Chocolate Baseball Extravaganza
Gazpacho Bloody Mary
Thai Fried Shrimp Cakes with Sweet Chili Sauce
Fried Peach Hand-Pies
Taco Grilled Cheese
Lemon Tendercake with Blueberry Compote
Bacon Wrapped Grilled Cheese
Jam & Gin
Bacon and Ramp Scrambled Eggs