Feel free pop these into your mouth, one at a time, or pile them high for your next sandwich. Take it from us, you won't be disappointed!
- 1 pound Rock Shrimp
- 2 cups Rice Flour (plus 1/2 cup to dredge)
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2 cups Ice Cold Seltzer
- Vegetable Oil (to fry)
- For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Adobo Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 1/4 Cup Chives (thinly sliced)
- Preheat oil to 360°F.
- Season the 1/2 cup Rice Flour with Salt.
- Dust the Shrimp in the Seasoned Flour.
- Combine the Seltzer and Egg Yolks, stirring until combined. Add the 2 cups of Rice Flour and stir just until mixed, but not smooth.
- Batter the Shrimp, allowing the excess to drip off. In batches, fry the shrimp until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes. Drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the dressing ingredients in a large bowl. Add the Shrimp to the bowl, toss to coat, and skewer three Shrimp together. Transfer to a platter. Garnish generously with Chives and enjoy.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fish & Seafood Shrimp Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Seafood Appetizers Lunch