Michael can't live without this meal!
- For the Butt: Combine spice ingredients and rub all over the outside of the pork. Refrigerate overnight.
- To make the Glaze: Place all habanero glaze ingredients in a non-reactive pan over medium-high heat and cook until reduced by half. This will take about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 225F.
- Mark pork on grill. Once the pork has been grilled slightly put in oven. Cook for 6 hours, brushing with glaze every 45 minutes. Pork should reach an internal temperature of 170 degrees.
- When the pork reaches proper temperature, remove it from the oven and let rest for about 30 minutes. Using two forks, shred the meat into long, thin strands and toss with C-Town BBQ Sauce. Pile the pulled pork onto soft buns and top with slaw, some sweet pickles and enjoy.
- For the C-Town BBQ Sauce: Sweat onions and garlic over low heat for 1 minute with a pinch of salt in olive oil.
- Add coriander and cumin seeds and let them bloom for additional minute. Add sugar and melt. Add vinegar and reduce over medium heat for 10 minutes by about 1/4. Remove from heat and stir in chipotle and mustard.