Now you can make one of Richard Kind's favorite recipes at home!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 box yellow cake mix (store-bought)
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 ounces)
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 ounces)
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 9inch x 13inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- In a large bowl, add pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and salt, and whisk to combine. Transfer mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture. Top with pecans and melted butter. Bake 50-55 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool before serving.
Similar categories: Ingredients Vegetables Pumpkin Courses & Meals Desserts Crisps, Crumbles, Cobblers, & More Bars Holidays & Occasions Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Desserts
Cannelloni al Forno
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat