Perfect as a side or light lunch, don't miss out on Micheal's tasty tabbouleh!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup Uncooked Quinoa (cooked to package instructions)
- 3 cups Flat Leaf Parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Green Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves (chopped)
- 4 Lemons (juice and zest)
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Lemon Juice and Olive Oil. In a large salad bowl, combine the Parsley, Green Onions, and Mint. Add the Quinoa, then pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Fold in the Cherry Tomatoes and taste and adjust seasoning, adding more Olive Oil if necessary.