Try this creative twist on an Italian classic tonight!
- step-by-step directions
- 24 ounce jar tomato pasta sauce
- 2 pounds frozen raviolis (spinach)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Pour enough pasta sauce in a 9x9 baking dish to cover the bottom.
- Add 1/3 of the raviolis in an even layer, and top with more sauce and cheese. Repeat the layers two more times, ending with the remaining mozzarella. Top with the Parmigiano-Reggiano and cover with foil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and allow to cook uncovered 15 minutes more, until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes. Serve warm.
- Tips: Use your favorite ravioli!
rate this recipe
Seaside Crab Dip
Charred Broccoli Salad
BBQ Ranch Chicken Pull-Apart Sliders
Garlic Parmesan Ranch Chicken with Potatoes
Toasted Almond Bons
Chopped Cheese Sandwich
Sweet and Spicy Lemonade Grilled Chicken
Cherry Pink Lemonade
Dutch-Oven Peach Cobbler