Try this creative twist on an Italian classic tonight!
- step-by-step directions
- 24 ounce jar tomato pasta sauce
- 2 pounds frozen raviolis (spinach)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Pour enough pasta sauce in a 9x9 baking dish to cover the bottom.
- Add 1/3 of the raviolis in an even layer, and top with more sauce and cheese. Repeat the layers two more times, ending with the remaining mozzarella. Top with the Parmigiano-Reggiano and cover with foil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and allow to cook uncovered 15 minutes more, until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes. Serve warm.
- Tips: Use your favorite ravioli!
Camp Stew (Budae Jiggae)
Salmon with Chimichurri Sauce and Cauliflower Mash
Cornmeal Apple Crumble Skillet
Pork and Beef Meatballs
Savory Rye French Toast with Corned Beef Hash and Cheddar Onion Butter
Paella with Chorizo, Shrimp, Calamari, Mussels, Green Peas, and Curry Butter
Strawberry Linzer Cheesecake
Ricotta Gnudi with Brown Butter and Sage