Serve these tasty bites at your next get together!
Hot Pepper Jelly Cream Cheese and Roasted Shrimp
- 20 medium (31/40 count) shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 4 tablespoons hot pepper jelly
- 20 RITZ Crackers
- 1 teaspon paprika (for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives (for garnish)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Toss shrimp in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a roasting dish and cook shrimp for 7-8 min. Shrimp are done when pink and firm. Set aside to cool then refrigerate.
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and mix with a wooden spoon to soften up. Add hot pepper jelly and cut into cream cheese so it is swirled through but not completely mixed in. Place a teaspoon of the hot pepper jelly cream cheese on a RITZ Cracker. Top with a single shrimp, garnish with a dash of paprika and some finely chopped chives.