Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
- 6 Baby Carrots (scrubbed clean)
- 1 pound Fingerling Potatoes (scrubbed clean)
- Olive Oil
- freshly cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Lemon (zest and juice)
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Cut the carrots to match the length of the potatoes. Halve the potatoes lengthwise. Toss carrots and potatoes in a bowl with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a baking sheet and roast for 30 to 40 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender and lightly charred.
- Remove from oven and squeeze fresh lemon juice over the warm vegetables. Serve with a sprinkling of salt and lemon zest.