Michael's junk-food sandwich is one NOT to miss!
Salt and Vinegar Chicken Sandwich
- Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 4 boneless Chicken Breasts (pounded out to 1/4 inch thickness)
- 3 cups Crushed Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
- French Onion Dip
- 4 soft Burger Buns
- 4 leaves Iceberg Lettuce
- To prepare the Chicken, divide the Flour, Eggs and Crushed Chips in 3 separate bowls. Season the Flour and the Chicken Breast with Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper. Dredge the Chicken in the Flour first, shaking off any excess then place it in the Eggs then the Chips. Press the Chicken in to the Chips on both sides so it gets a nice coating. Repeat with the remaining Chicken and set aside.
- Place a large sauté pan over medium heat. When the pan is hot add a film of Olive Oil. Add the Chicken and cook on one side until golden brown and crisp, 2-3 minutes. Flip over and repeat on the other side then remove to a place.
- Build your sandwich by placing a piece of Chicken on the bottom half of the Bun followed by a good spoonful of French Onion Dip. Top with a piece of Lettuce and the top half of the Bun.