Make your own in minutes!
Clinton Kelly's Sesame Chicken Wontons
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken (meat removed from bones and finely chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Ginger (minced)
- 1 bunch Scallions (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 pound Wonton Wrappers
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- Preheat oil to 350 degrees. In a large, non-reactive bowl, combine all ingredients except for wonton wrappers and vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Fill a small glass or bowl with water to moisten fingertips.
- Place about a tablespoon of the mixture into the center of each wonton wrapper, and run finger along edges of two sides of the wrapper so that when folded into a triangle, they close wet surface to dry surface.
- Drop wontons into oil, cook until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and allow to cool before serving.