The perfect treat on a hot day.
Carla Hall's Shipwrecked Sundae
- For the Sundae:
1 scoop Black cherry ice cream
1 scoop Pistachio ice cream
1 scoop Salted caramel ice cream
1 dollop Whipped cream
3 tablespoon Slivered almonds (toasted)
For the Ganache:
1 cup Heavy cream
9 ounce Dark chocolat
- For the Chocolate Ganache: Place the chocolate into a medium bowl.
- Heat the cream in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- When the cream has just come to a boil, pour over the chocolate chips, and whisk until smooth.
- Add a pinch of salt
- For the Sundae: Combine 1 scoop of black cherry, pistachio and salted caramel ice cream in bowl.
- Pour ganache over ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream and toasted slivered almonds.