These succulent shrimp are simply sensational
Shrimp with Grilled Lemon and Mint
- 1/4 cup Sherry Vinegar
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Red Chile Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander, toasted and ground
- 1 pound Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Lemons, halved
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves, torn
- 1 cup julienned Snow Peas
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the Shrimp with Salt and Pepper. Whisk together the Lemon Zest, Sherry Vinegar, Garlic, Coriander and 1/2 cup of Olive Oil. Season with Salt, freshly ground Black Pepper, and Red Chile Flakes. Divide mixture, pour half into a large bowl. Add the Shrimp and toss to coat.
- Rub 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil on the 4 Lemon Halves and place them on the grill until lightly charred.
- Remove the Shrimp from the marinade and place them on the grill for 1- 1 ½ minutes per side. Place the Snow Peas in the bowl with the reserved Vinaigrette. Remove the Shrimp to the same mixing bowl with the Snow Peas and squeeze some grilled Lemon over everything. Season everything one more time with some Salt and freshly ground Black pepper, toss together, and then pour on to a platter and garnish with some torn Mint and the grilled Lemons. Serve immediately.