Even the pickiest of eaters are going to love this flavor packed chicken!
Simple Scrumptious Grilled Chicken
- For Chicken
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 6-8 each skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 each large plastic resealable bag
- For Sauce
- 8-10 slices thick-cut bacon, diced
- 3 tablespoons Worchester sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 1 can (21.5 ounces) BUSH’S® Sweet Mesquite Grillin’ Beans®
- For Chicken:
- In large plastic resealable bag, combine vinegar, oil, sugar and steak seasoning. Squeeze bag to mix and set aside.
- Slice chicken into 1 1/2-2-inch strips. Each breast should yield about 3 strips. Add strips to bag and refrigerate 3 hours to overnight.
- For Sauce:
- In small fry pan, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and place on paper towels. Drain most of remaining bacon grease from pan. While pan is still hot, add bacon back to pan with Worchester, hot sauce and honey, mix together and allow sauce to heat up. Turn off heat and set sauce aside.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium-high heat. When grill is hot, using tongs, place chicken on grill and cook 4-6 minutes on each side or until internal temperature is at least 165 degrees F.
- Using tongs, remove chicken from grill and place in large bowl.
- Cover chicken with 1/2 of sauce and toss to evenly coat, using tongs. Serve remaining sauce with chicken for dipping.
- Serve with BUSH’S® Sweet Mesquite Grillin’ Beans.