There's nothing more refreshing on a hot summer day than Carla's amazing ice pops!
Sour Cherry Ginger Ice Pops
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Lemon (Sliced into Rounds)
- 1 (1 inch hunk) Ginger (Peeled Sliced into Rounds)
- 3 Sprigs Thyme
- 2 pounds Sour Cherries or Frozen Bing Cherries
- Craft Sticks
- In a medium sauce pot, bring Water, Sugar, Lemon, Ginger, and Thyme to a simmer. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Remove and strain.
- Gently puree syrup with the Cherries, keeping the mixture chunky. Pour mixture into freezer pop molds then place cover and craft sticks in according to mold instructions. Freeze 3-4 hours or overnight. Remove and serve immediately.