This egg based pasta dish is great any time of the day!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Spaghetti
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound Thick Sliced Bacon; diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves; thinly sliced
- 4 Eggs; room temperature
- 1 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese; plus more to garnish
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Bring a large pot of Salted Water to a boil.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low with a few tablespoons of Olive Oil. Add the Bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until Bacon is crisp.
- Add the Spaghetti to the boiling water and cook 1 minute short of the package instructions. Drain, reserving a cup of pasta water.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Eggs and Cheese with a generous amount of Freshly Cracked Black Pepper. Loosen with a small amount of pasta water.
- When the Pasta has 1 minute left to cook add the Garlic to the rendered Bacon and cook until fragrant. Add the pasta to the skillet and toss to coat.
- Remove from heat and stir in the egg mixture until creamy. Add a small amount of reserved pasta water if pan is too dry.
- Garnish with more Parmesan to serve.
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad
Ginger Cinnamon Funnel Cakes
Strawberry Malted Milkshake
Cheddar Pretzel Chicken with Spicy Corn Relish
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto