This egg based pasta dish is great any time of the day!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Spaghetti
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound Thick Sliced Bacon; diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves; thinly sliced
- 4 Eggs; room temperature
- 1 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese; plus more to garnish
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Bring a large pot of Salted Water to a boil.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low with a few tablespoons of Olive Oil. Add the Bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until Bacon is crisp.
- Add the Spaghetti to the boiling water and cook 1 minute short of the package instructions. Drain, reserving a cup of pasta water.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Eggs and Cheese with a generous amount of Freshly Cracked Black Pepper. Loosen with a small amount of pasta water.
- When the Pasta has 1 minute left to cook add the Garlic to the rendered Bacon and cook until fragrant. Add the pasta to the skillet and toss to coat.
- Remove from heat and stir in the egg mixture until creamy. Add a small amount of reserved pasta water if pan is too dry.
- Garnish with more Parmesan to serve.
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal