These pretzels are so good, you won't need to twist your friend's arms to try them out!
Spiced Pretzels Mix
- 1 pound Pretzel Nuggets
- 2/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- Your favorite Mustard (to serve)
- Preheat oven 300°F.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the Oil and Spices. Toss in the Pretzels, coating evenly.
- Spread the Pretzels onto a baking sheet and cook for 30 minutes. Stir every 8-10 minutes, baking until the Oil dries.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
- Dip it in your favorite Mustard to serve.