Spice up your afternoon cocktail with Daphne's amazing Habanero drink!
Spicy Habanero Paloma
- 1 1/2 ounces Tequila
- 1 ounces Habanero Simple Syrup
- Splash Grapefruit Juice
- Sparkling Rosé
Habanero Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Habanero Chile (cut in half lengthwise)
- Stir together Tequila, Habanero Simple Syrup and Grapefruit Juice in a glass.
- Add Ice and top with Sparkling Rose.
- Garnish with wedge of Grapefruit.
- Habanero Simple Syrup: Heat Water, Sugar and Habanero in a small sauce pot over medium until Sugar dissolves. Allow the Habanero to steep for 15 minutes then remove and discard. Cool syrup in the fridge until ready to use. Note: To make it spicier, store the Habanero in the syrup until ready to serve.