Brunch it up with Kristine's egg-tastic Frittata!
Spinach & Sweet Potato Frittata
- Olive Oil
- 3 ; 1/4 inch thick slices of Pancetta
- 1 sweet Potato (peeled and 1/2 diced inch)
- 1/4 Vidalia Onion (diced)
- 1 Rosemary Sprig (leaves removed and roughly chopped; plus more sprigs for garnish)
- 6 cups Spinach
- 8 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Half and Half Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- pinch Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta (plus more to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the Pancetta with a tablespoon of Olive Oil and cook until fat renders. Add the Sweet Potato, Onion, Rosemary, and a sprinkle of Salt and Pepper. Cook until Potato softens. Add the Spinach and cover.
- Beat Eggs with Half and Half and a pinch of Salt and Nutmeg. Remove half of the Spinach-Potato mixture. Add the Eggs to the pan, mix, and then pour the reserved mixture on top and the Feta. Bake until Eggs are firm (about 5 minutes). Sprinkle with additional Cheese and garnish with Rosemary.