Everything you need in one ball!
Deep Fried Meal Ball
- For the Meal Ball:
- Brussels sprouts (blanched and cooled)
- ground beef (browned)
- macaroni and cheese
- flour (for dredging)
- fry batter
For the Fry Batter:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounce water
- 3-4 drops yellow food coloring
- For the Fry Batter: Mix batter ingredients to the consistency of custard.
- For the Meal Ball: Using hands to mold the ball, coat the blanched Brussels sprout with the browned ground beef. Next cover the ground beef with a layer of macaroni and cheese. (The ball should be about the size of a baseball.)
- Dredge the ball in flour then coat with the fry batter.
- Drop in the fryer and cook until golden brown.