Clinton shows you the ultimate way to handle leftovers...batter, bread, and fry it up!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups Leftover Kale Au Gratin
- 3 ounces Leftover Grilled Steak Strips (chopped)
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Flour (for dredging)
- 2 Eggs (whisked)
- Panko Breadcrumbs (for dredging)
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Hot Sauce (to serve)
- Sriracha Mayo
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- Preheat oil to 350°F.
- Mix together the Kale Au Gratin, Steak and Parmesan Cheese until evenly distributed.
- Place the Flour and Panko in separate rimmed baking dishes and season with Salt and Pepper.
- Using a tablespoon or ice cream scoop. Portion out 1 inch balls of mix and coat lightly in Flour.
- After shaking off excess Flour, coat in the whisked Eggs and dredge in Panko.
- Gently place the balls in the hot oil, working in batches, and fry until rich golden brown.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove to a paper towel-lined plate and season with Salt.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving with Sriracha Mayo.
- Sriracha Mayo:
- Stir together ingredients. Add more or less Sriracha to taste.
Similar categories: Ingredients Beef Steaks Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Spicy Appetizers
Mexican Street Corn Salad
Black Bean Dip with Spiced Pita Chips
Roasted Pickled Pepper Hero
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad
Ginger Cinnamon Funnel Cakes