Clinton shows you the ultimate way to handle leftovers...batter, bread, and fry it up!
- 2 cups Leftover Kale Au Gratin
- 3 ounces Leftover Grilled Steak Strips (chopped)
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Flour (for dredging)
- 2 Eggs (whisked)
- Panko Breadcrumbs (for dredging)
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Hot Sauce (to serve)
- Sriracha Mayo
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- Preheat oil to 350°F.
- Mix together the Kale Au Gratin, Steak and Parmesan Cheese until evenly distributed.
- Place the Flour and Panko in separate rimmed baking dishes and season with Salt and Pepper.
- Using a tablespoon or ice cream scoop. Portion out 1 inch balls of mix and coat lightly in Flour.
- After shaking off excess Flour, coat in the whisked Eggs and dredge in Panko.
- Gently place the balls in the hot oil, working in batches, and fry until rich golden brown.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove to a paper towel-lined plate and season with Salt.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving with Sriracha Mayo.
- Sriracha Mayo:
- Stir together ingredients. Add more or less Sriracha to taste.
Similar categories: Ingredients Beef Steaks Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Spicy Appetizers